Marketing & Events Advisory Committee
Town of Eagle Marketing & Events Advisory Committee (MEAC) Seeking Applications
The nine-member Marketing & Events Advisory Committee (plus one Town of Eagle Trustee plus the Marketing & Events Coordinator and other appropriate staff from the Town of Eagle) is appointed by the Town of Eagle Board of Trustees.
The Committee meets at 8:30 a.m. on the first Thursday of each month at Eagle Town Hall for approximately 1-1/2 hours.
MEAC meetings are a round-table format and the public is encouraged to attend and provide input.
Any volunteer interested in serving on the committee must be a resident of the Town of Eagle, or own real property, or own a business or be employed within the town. There are four (4) two-year terms up for renewal or appointment.
Please complete the application form and submit a letter of interest outlining your experience and reason for wishing to serve on the MEAC committee to: Jenny Rakow, Town Clerk, Town of Eagle: email@example.com and Jeremy Gross, Special Event Coordinator, Jeremy.Gross@townofeagle.org.
Letter of Interest Deadline: February 10, 2017
Selection: TBOT meeting February 28, 2017
MEAC responsibilities include:
• Soliciting and evaluating special event proposals for cash and/or in-kind funding from the Town of Eagle marketing and events budget
• Evaluating community grant requests and recommending funding to the Town Board of Trustees
• Overseeing MEAC funded events, event producers and event promoters
• Creating event reporting requirements and evaluating event reports
• Recommending allocation of funds for special events to the Town Board of Trustees for approval
• Providing input and direction with regard to the overall marketing and events budget and strategic plans
• Other functions designated by the Eagle Town Board of Trustees
|Name||MEAC Member Affiliation|
|Jeremy Gross||Town of Eagle Special Events Coordinator|
|Amy Cassidy||Town of Eagle Marketing|
|Lonnie Leto||AmericInn Eagle|
|Holli Snyder||Marketing & Events|
|Jeremy Reitmann||Town of Gypsum|
|Joe O'Malley||Town of Eagle Resident|
|PJ Berg||Roadhouse Hospitality Group|
|Taylor Slaugh||Marketing & Events|
|Yuri Kostick||Principal, Vail Green Building Company|
|Jeff Boyer||Eagle Ranch Golf Course|
|Scott Turnipseed||Town Trustee|
|MEAC Partner Affiliation|
|Vail Valley Partnership|
|Town of Gypsum|
|Eagle Ranch Association|
|All hoteliers in Eagle|