Community Impact Award
Nomination Form and Information
Mayor Kostick asked to implement and fund an annual Community Impact Award program.
The Community Impact Award honors a Town of Eagle individual, business or organization that is making a tangible, measurable impact on the community.
The Community Impact Award recipient has worked to make Eagle a better place to live, work and play, and represents the town’s creativity, resourcefulness and potential.
- Award presentation at Town Board of Trustee meeting in October
- Award selected by Town Board
- Anyone can nominate a Town of Eagle resident, business or organization (form here)
- Is not limited to incorporated Town of Eagle
- Applications / nominations available July 14
- Nominations due August 12
- Awarded mid-October at TBOT meeting
- $1,000 (or as budget allows) from Town of Eagle to purchase an award that is meaningful to the recipient and can be enjoyed by the community
2015 - John Shipp (Photo courtesy of Vail Daily and Pam Boyd)
John Shipp, center, is flanked by Eagle Chamber President Mick Daly (right) and Eagle Mayor Yuri Kostick (left) as he receives the 2015 Eagle Community Impact Award.
2014 - Scott Turnipseed and Chris Cook (Photo courtesy of Vail Daily and Pam Boyd)
Eagle Mayor Yuri Kostick, center, presents the first Community Impact Award to Chris Cook, left center, and Scott Turnipseed, right center, during last week's Eagle Vision 20/20 event. Kate Rau, far left, and competitors with the Colorado High School Cycling League were also in attendance to honor Cook and Turnipseed's efforts to bring the race series to town.
From Vail Daily: