Community Development Director - Town Planner
Date Posted: 05/08/19
The ideal candidate is a collaborative and team oriented professional with a strong commitment to quality and service. Requires the ability to model Town of Eagle staff values of integrity, respect, commitment, responsibility, collaboration, and leadership.
Position Summary: Under broad policy guidance, supervises and directs current and long-range planning activities of the Town and assigned professional, technical and clerical staff within the Planning Division. Oversees all activities of the Building Division. Serves as advisor to the Town Manager, Elected Officials and volunteer Boards and Commissions. Performs administrative, supervisory and professional work planning, coordinating and directing the activities of the Planning & Development Department.
Pay Range: $75,871.67 - $106,220.33 annually, DOQ
• Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, architecture, civil engineering, public administration, business administration or related field required.
• Master’s Degree in planning or related field preferred.
• American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) Certification preferred.
• At least ten years progressively responsible experience in urban planning, long-range planning, civil engineering or architecture including at three years of management and administrative responsibility of a staff of four or more.
• Valid Colorado driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
Instructions on how to apply:
• Please send resume, cover letter and fully completed application.
• Prior to interviewing a completed employment application is required.