Position: Water Plant Operator, A License (New position 2019)
Department: Public Works – Water Division
The Town of Eagle has a full-time opening in Public Works – Water Division. The Plant Operator efficiently operates and manages the water system including the distribution and collection systems in compliance with all Colorado Department of Health and E.P.A. regulations. May also perform a variety of routine and special activities for maintenance within the Public Works Department as conditions warrant.
Hiring Range: $23.87- $28.64/hour, DOE (depending on experience)*
*A hire rate over the hiring range may be considered based on the candidate’s qualifications, certifications and experience.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 3-4 years experience with water/wastewater plants (all aspects)
• Class A plant operator’s license preferred or ability to obtain within an approved timeframe
• Must possess a valid Colorado driver license
• Requires successful completion of a MVR and criminal background check
• Level 2 certifications in distribution/collection preferred
To Apply: Please complete our on-line application here or send resume and completed application to HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to: Town Hall, 200 Broadway, Eagle CO 81631.
Prior to interviewing a fully completed employment application is required, applications that state, “SEE RESUME” will be rejected. EOE