Comcast Fiber Optic Project Work in Eagle
For the Week of 08/02/21
- The Soleil neighborhood will begin locate and construction work, moving from RED to ORANGE. This area includes work along Field St. and Soleil Cir.
- Locate work will also begin along Eagle Ranch Rd east of Ouzel Lane, including Fir Ct. and Poplar Pl. This area is also moving from RED to ORANGE on the map.
- Construction and restoration work will continue in areas that are both ORANGE and BLUE on the map
RED indicates that work has not started, prior work has yet to resume, or work has stopped due to weather.
ORANGE indicates locate and construction work in process.
BLUE indicates network connection work (placing pedestals, pulling fiber through placed conduit, and connecting new lines to the Comcast network) and in some cases, locate work.
GREEN indicates that work and restoration is complete, and homes and businesses may sign up for Comcast service.
LIGHT GREEN outline indicates aerial (above ground) work.
- In accordance with state laws related to utility location and Colorado's 811 system, property management companies and Homeowners Associations, which own and manage underground irrigation systems, are responsible for locating their irrigation lines in public rights-of-way and utility easements in advance of underground construction. The SEFNCO construction team will reach out to property management prior to starting construction work in and/or around the property. Additionally, we strongly encourage management staff to participate in a walk-out of the construction path with the construction crews as an added step to avoid any conflicts.
- Construction crews on this project go to great lengths to avoid damaging residential sprinkler systems. However, if such damage does occur, crews have repair parts and equipment with them and can fix damages within 24 hours of being notified. If you've identified sprinkler damage on your property that was a result of this construction project, please contact John Rinebold at (970) 340-3150 or via email at email@example.com.
Please continue to read through and check the information, map, and legend on the Eagle Comcast Fiber Optic Project Website as the project progresses in Eagle. Questions? Please call 970-340-3150 or Email QuBristol@sefnco.com.