2021 CRITICAL WATER NOTICE AND OUTDOOR WATERING SCHEDULE - EFFECTIVE 9/27/21
Stage Three Water Warning and Water Use Restrictions are Currently IN EFFECT.
The following uses are prohibited at all times:
- All washing of pavement, driveways, sidewalks, etc. shall be prohibited.
- The watering of grass, lawns, ground cover, shrubbery, trees, and open ground, in a manner or to an extent that allows on-site ponding or visible flow leaving the area being irrigated.
- Allowing water to run off private property and flow into public rights-of-way or stormwater drainage systems.
- The escape of water through breaks or leaks within the customer’s plumbing or distribution system is prohibited.
- The watering of grass, lawns, ground cover, shrubbery, trees, and open ground within any portion of the water utility’s service area, whether or not potable or non-potable water is used, between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily, except where a water-conserving irrigation practice such as drip irrigation is used to minimize evaporation losses. New landscaping is exempt.
- There is no residential watering on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- ODD numbered addresses shall be allowed to water on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- EVEN numbered addresses shall be allowed to water on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Schools, parks, and industrial sites shall be allowed to water on Mondays and Fridays.
The full Water Irrigation Conservation Policy can be found here.