• Downtown Water Main (2nd Street/Capitol Street/Wall Street)
• Phase 1: Construction is anticipated to begin June 15th, 2015 and end July 31, 2015 (weather dependent). The construction area will start at Capitol Street near Highway 6 and go south to Capitol Street / 2nd Street intersection, then go west along 2nd Street near Broadway.
• Phase 2: Construction is anticipated to begin July 20th, 2015 and end September 30th, 2015 (weather dependent). The construction area will start at Second Street near Wall Street and go south along Wall Street to 5th Street, 3rd Street between Wall Street and Washington Street, and 4th Street between Wall Street and Broadway.
• During construction, water service will be interrupted periodically. For these scheduled interruptions, the Town will notify residents. However, there may be unforeseen water interruptions during construction. There will also be impacts to access, parking, deliveries, and trash. The road will be closed to through traffic, however access for local traffic will have variable closures throughout the day.
• Any questions, contact Deron Dircksen @ 328-6678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brush Creek Water Project ~ Goes to bid in September ~ Completion date approx. 11/2015
• Nogal Park