The Town of Eagle is starting a project to understand what it is that makes Eagle so special. Why do you live here? What do you enjoy about Eagle?
Think of it like StoryCorps, an opportunity to record your best Eagle Story for our archive. If you want to share your story, sign up here.
Here are the details about our process.
Project Title: ‘Discovering Eagle’s Essence’.
- Project Purpose: Exactly what we state above! Discovering what Eagle is like as a town, as a community, and more, at its core, through the eyes of its residents.
- Project Platform: Online via a collaborative ‘course’ platform called Dream See Do
- Project Leaders:
- Bill Shrum, Assistant to the Town Manager, Town of Eagle
- Brian Hall, Special Events Manager, Town of Eagle
- Laura Patten, Owner, Further Faster Media
- Project Duration: Five days, about 15-45 min. per day, customizable depending on how much time you personally want to spend. If you’re having fun, you can complete the exercises in a shorter time span (i.e., fewer days). The project is self-paced.
- Project Tasks: You’ll be invited to share 2-4 personal stories about Eagle. You’ll also be invited to listen to your other participant stories, give encouragement, and comment on common themes.
- Project Start Date: Monday, June 22nd
- Project Completion Date: Thursday, July 2nd. (Note that this is a beginning phase in the project. We may want to include those that want to be included in further phases moving forward.)
To sign up, please fill out this form. The deadline is Wednesday, June 17th!
Laura will then create an account for you in Dream See Do and send you an invitation from the platform to participate. Laura may also call with more information and provide an introduction to the project.
We can’t wait to get going! Let’s come together as a community, meet some neighbors or say hi to familiar faces, and share our stories of Eagle. Thank you for your help and we hope to see you online on Monday!