Forms, Permits, Fees & Applications
- BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
- CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION New/Renewal
- INSPECTION REQUESTS
- LAND USE APPLICATIONS & CHECKLISTS
- WATER & SEWER TAP APPLICATIONS
Permit Applications are now completed through Community Core.
If you receive a notification saying you are not authorized to create a permit application, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Town of Eagle construction permits process & requirements:
CHAPTER 13.14 - PERMITS & FEES
- Commercial and Multi-Family Application Checklist
- Single Family or Duplex Application Checklist
- Tenant Improvement Checklist
- TCO Request Form
- PV Solar Checklist & Procedures Guide
In July 2021 the Eagle Town Council passed a resolution adopting a goal to achieve net-zero carbon emissions in the greater Eagle community by 2030. By partnering with Walking Mountains and the Energy Smart Colorado program, homes and businesses in Eagle can invest in rebated projects focused on improving our community and energy use in buildings. Schedule an assessment or walkthrough today!
- Solar Rebates
- Weatherization & Safety Rebates
- Electrification Rebates
Use Tax Information
The Use Tax Certificate exempts you from Town of Eagle sales tax for the project's materials purchased from Town of Eagle vendors. Once Use Tax fees are paid, you will receive the certificate which can be taken to the vendors who will give the discount directly to you. We do not give any money back, as it is now handled directly through the vendors.
Use tax is based on estimated valuation of a project, assuming that half of the estimated valuation is for materials, then multiplying that number by 4%. i.e. Valuation of a project is $500,000. Half of that is $250,000 for estimated materials. 4% of the estimated material cost is $10,000 so your Use Tax will be $10,000.
More information, and the code, can be found HERE.
To be a listed as a contractor on any Town of Eagle building permit application, you must be registered as a contractor.
Registrations are valid from January 1st - December 31st.
Example Certificate of Insurance with proper coverage [HERE]
If you are new to registering as a Contractor in the Town of Eagle, please review our requirements here CHAPTER 13.24. - CONTRACTORS' LICENSES.
If RENEWING, please log into your Community Core account, find "Licenses" and click "Renew".
Inspections may be requested by phone, call 970-328-9626 before 4pm to schedule an inspection for the following day.
- If you are a registered contractor with the Town of Eagle and have a Community Core profile, click here to schedule an inspection online.
Please send completed applications to Planning@townofeagle.org.
Pre-Application Meeting Request Form
Land Use Application
Mobile Vending Permit
Sign Permit Application
- Please review the Town of Eagle sign regulations prior to filling out the form: Ordinance No.10, Series 2022 Sign Code
Below are some helpful checklists to assist with your Land Use Application:
- Development Plan Checklist
- Preliminary Plan & Final Subdivision Plat Checklist
- Final Subdivision Plat Checklist
- Rezoning Checklist
- Zoning Variance Checklist
- Special Use Permit Checklist
- Wireless Communications Facility (WCF) Checklist