Starting March 16, 2020 The Town of Eagle is cancelling all non-essential, non-government meetings, events and has closed public access to town-owned facilities on a rolling basis to limit exposure and slow the transmission of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus.
Community Development staff is currently operating remotely, we are accessible during normal work hours via telephone or email only. Due to these changes, please expect to receive a response to your voicemail or email from a department representative within 1-3 business days. Any meetings will be by appointment only. Please see the contact us section and call or email to schedule an appointment.
For the most up to date information on Planning & Zoning Commission Hearings and Town Board of Trustee Meetings please visit their respective pages, located under the Governance Section of this website!
- Building - manages permit applications, reviews building plans and inspects work in progress to ensure public health and safety where we live and work.
- Planning - long-term commitment to economic vitality, environmental quality and development design quality.
- Code Enforcement - ensures compliance with the Town of Eagle's Municipal Code and responds to citizens concerns.
- Comprehensive Plan
- The Town is embarking on a Comprehensive Plan that will be progressive and will address emerging trends relevant to our community. The plan will lay out a clear vision for our community, include policies that will act as a blueprint for the Town, and provide actionable implementation strategies to achieve the vision as it is described. The process for the Comprehensive Plan is estimated to take 2.5 years and will be a collaborative effort between Town Staff, the Consulting Firm Logan Simpson and a Community Committee.
- Land Use Code Update
- The Land Use Code Update will occur in conjunction with the Comprehensive Plan and will address an update to the current code that creates an appropriate structure for the different types and forms of neighborhoods, commercial centers, and future development in the Town.
- View the Land Use and Development Code Assessment (June 2019) [LINK]
- Highway 6 Corridor Plan
- The Highway 6 Corridor Plan will assess traffic patterns and congestion on Highway 6, with a specific focus on the Downtown Core and West Eagle.